Adapted Slightly from Make Bake Celebrate
2 cups white or yellow cake mix
2 cups powdered sugar
1 stick butter cut into four pieces
1/4 cup milk
2/3 cup white chocolate chips
1. Line a 8×8 baking dish with foil, very lightly grease foil.
2. In a large microwave safe bowl mix together cake mix and powdered sugar until completely blended. Add in milk and butter.
3. Microwave for 2 minutes. You butter should be almost completely melted, if not stick it in for a bit more.
4. Stir together until blended, it will be a thick consistency. Then fold in your white chocolate chips. The hot batter will melt them as you stir. Be sure to keep stirring and folding until you can’t see any more chocolate chips.
5. Press the fudge batter in the foiled lined dish, smooth out with spatula.
6. Add sprinkles on top.
7. Let chill for up 30-60 minutes. Then lift foil out pull back, add icing and sprinkles if doing so, and cut into 1 inch squares.