1× 4-oz pkg Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
½ cup Mayonnaise
½ cup Buttermilk, well shaken
16 oz Cheddar Cheese, grated, room temperature
12 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
1. In a medium bowl, combine the dressing mix, mayonnaise, buttermilk, Cheddar and cream cheese until thoroughly blended.
2. Divide the mixture into two equal portions in two separate bowls.
3. Cover the bowls and place them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
4. When each portion is firm, use you hands to shape it into a ball (or a mummy).
5. Cover balls with chopped pecans or mix cream cheese with a little celery salt and pipe bandages.